Tuesday, September 12, 2006

LE PETITE POUPEE



Hello. Here is another beautiful thing I found whilst wandering around New Zealand (remember you are looking through the eyes of Pod). Le Petite Poupee was living on a shelf in a little orange shop in Levin (it was painted orange, not a greengrocers). She reminds me of my friend Fru Fru, whom I miss very much. Fru Fru is very pretty too. A few weeks later I returned to the shop in Levin, but the shop had closed down. I sometimes wonder where she went, and if someone rescued her. She is so hip. I hope she doesn't live with anybody too dull.

4 Comments:

Blogger Molly Bloom said...

That doll is really cute. It is lovely. She looks like she is really happy. I hope she isv cccccccc (that is where I was pushing down the keyboard to get out a piece of stuck jacket potato that had fallen out of my mouth). It meant to say, I hope she is happy!

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trevena said - darling Jamie - you always full my day with a big smile.. you are so very lovely!! Your photography is awesome - i am loving the twisted as it captures a moodyness of NZ not often seen. Last year you sent the whale watching - which yes i have on my desk top still also. keep smiling beauitiful!!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Pod said...

thank you - gosh you pair, it seems i caused a dribble of some sort in both of you. that's a good thing, i guess? i laffed at both!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

bottes ugg, ugg boots uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose uk, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, moncler, hollister, marc jacobs, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, replica watches, canada goose, moncler, swarovski crystal, links of london, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, thomas sabo, karen millen, pandora jewelry, moncler, montre pas cher, juicy couture outlet, ugg pas cher, louis vuitton, moncler, moncler, louis vuitton, moncler, louis vuitton, supra shoes, coach outlet, canada goose, toms shoes, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, doudoune canada goose, canada goose, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, pandora charms, canada goose, sac louis vuitton pas cher, pandora charms

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home