Thursday, October 05, 2006

THE MYSTERY IS SOLVED



After extensive research, i conclude, with many thanks to Rambling Woman (just look at the size of her pumpkins!), that the strawberry is infact a lookielikie of Mr Uppity of Mr Men fame. Mr Uppity is probably the most stuck-up, snootiest, richest, most rude man in the whole world. And so it follows that he is not very popular. So at last i can own up and say 'i ate the snobby little git!!'

Whilst researching, i found this silly quiz.

Last night i discovered i was Mr Daydream, when i repeated the test today (ok, so i have too much time on my hands!), i was Mr Happy. I think that perhaps if i was to do it again, i would find out that i was Mr Multiple Personality Disorder.

I do also have to thank Rockmother for her lateral thinking and keen eye, as i also think it does look like Dougal go away from us, but since i ate it, i prefer to think of it as Mr Uppity.

Once again, a rather ridiculous post that sprang from absolutley nowhere.

(and should i thank God for making the strawberry?)

5 Comments:

Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Did you eat that moth that fell out of your cereal. Was it all mothy...or just like a cornflake? Ew!

That curry is too cute to eat. And your Mr. Men obsession is a bit worrying.

I wish I could smell Dunhill perfume right now so I could transport myself over...

4:31 AM  
Blogger ramblingwoman said...

I like Dunhill perfume! I once asked a tradesperson in my house what his perfume was - I've never asked ANYONE that before! It was really nice.

Yes, Pod, I'm honoured that you linked me on your post!I'm so glad I could assist in your looking for the perfect lookielikie!

6:19 AM  
Blogger Pod said...

molly - no i didnt eat the moth, it flew off, leaving me slightly distressed, but too hungry not to eat the cereal. can't imagine moths are very tasty, can you? fear not the mr men phase is over! and i am on the hunt for the old dunhill. funny you mention it as i have been thinking of it.

Rambler - yes it is a great smell. it instantly takes me back. i love how smells do that in less than an instant. hmm, memories

mr tumnus! you are encouragable and yet again, i feel th eurge to put you over my knee and smack your bottom once and for all!! you are funny!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Pod said...

mr holyhoses - how funny. i would love to have heard the vocal shudder, and to have seen the look on the maggots face.i bet it had a good titter at your expense! thanks for looking in!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

bottes ugg, ugg boots uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose uk, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, moncler, hollister, marc jacobs, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, replica watches, canada goose, moncler, swarovski crystal, links of london, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, thomas sabo, karen millen, pandora jewelry, moncler, montre pas cher, juicy couture outlet, ugg pas cher, louis vuitton, moncler, moncler, louis vuitton, moncler, louis vuitton, supra shoes, coach outlet, canada goose, toms shoes, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, doudoune canada goose, canada goose, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, pandora charms, canada goose, sac louis vuitton pas cher, pandora charms

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home